- Help Center
- Developer Guide
- Command-Line Interface
- CLI Use Case
- Creating an ECS Using the Individual CLI
Creating an ECS Using the Individual CLI
- Run the Neutron command to create a port.
- Run the Cinder command to create a system disk and data disk.
- Run the Nova command to create an ECS.
- Before creating an ECS, you need to apply for a port and create only one primary network interface card (NIC) for provisioning the ECS.
- Do not delete the image, network, subnet, and security group when you create an ECS.
- ECSs cannot be created in batches.
- If you fail to create an ECS or the created ECS is unavailable, delete it and perform the preceding operations to create another ECS.