Images can be created using search criteria.
- You can type question marks (?) and ampersands (&) at the end of the URI to define multiple search criteria. For details, see the example request.
- The token obtained from IAM is valid for only 24 hours. If you want to use a token for authentication, you can cache it to avoid frequently calling the IAM API.
If you use a token for authentication, you must obtain the token and add X-Auth-Token to the request header of the IMS API when making an API call.
- Obtain the token by referring to Token Authentication.
- Send GET https://IMS endpoint/v2/cloudimages.
- Add X-Auth-Token to the request header.
- Type question marks (?) and ampersands (&) at the end of the URI to define multiple search criteria, for example, https://IMS endpoint/v2/cloudimages?__imagetype=gold&sort_key=name&limit=1.
- Refer to "Querying Images" in the Image Management Service API Reference for parameter descriptions and response details.
- Refer to Status Code for details about the returned values if an abnormal value is returned.
Common Query Methods
- Public images
- Private images
- Shared images
- Rejected images
- Unaccepted images