This tutorial demonstrates how to use General Data Service (GDS) to import data from remote servers to DWS.
In this tutorial, you will:
- Generate the source data files in CSV format to be used in this tutorial.
- Upload the source data files to a data server.
- Create foreign tables used for importing data from a data server to DWS through GDS.
- Start DWS, create a table, and import data to the table.
- Analyze import errors based on the information in the error table and correct these errors.