- Help Center
- Data Warehouse Service
- Developer Guide
- Development and Design Proposal
- Database Object Design
- View and Joined Table Design
View and Joined Table Design
- [Proposal] Do not nest views unless they have strong dependency on each other.
- [Proposal] Try to avoid sort operations in a view definition.
Joined Table Design
- [Proposal] Minimize joined columns across tables.
- [Proposal] Joined columns should use the same data type.
- [Proposal] The names of joined columns should indicate their relationship. For example, they can use the same name.