- Help Center
- Distributed Message Service
- Developer Guide
- Building the Sample Project
Building the Sample Project
- Download and decompress the sample project code KafkaDemo.zip.
- Import the sample project code.
- On Eclipse, choose File > Import.
- In the Select an import source area, select Exiting Projects Into Workspace.
- Select the directory to which the sample project code KafkaDemo.zip is decompressed.
- Choose Project > Build Project to build the project.
- Export the new JAQ file.
- Right-click the sample project KafkaDemo and choose Export from the shortcut menu.
- Choose Java > JAR file. Enter the path and name of the JAR file to be generated.
- Replace the dms.kafka.demo.jar file in the KafkaDemo/dist/libs directory with the new JAR file. Run the newly built project by following the procedure in Running the Sample Project.