Before using REST APIs provided by DLI, download the AK/SK certificate to your PC.
Each user needs to download the AK/SK certificate only once.
- Log in to the management console.
- Locate the username in the upper right corner, hover the mouse over it, and select My Credential from the drop-down list.
- Click Access Credentials.
- Click Add Access Key to switch to the Add Access Key page.
- Enter the password used for the current login.
- Enter the authentication code received through email or SMS.
- For users created in IAM, if no email address or mobile phone number is specified during user creation, you only need to enter the login password for verification.
- For MyWorkplace users, you do not need to authenticate the login password. If the email address or mobile phone information is unavailable, you can create an access password without the authentication code.
- Click OK to download the access key.
To prevent the access key from being leaked, keep it secure.